Looking for a new dentist? We welcome you to Brentford Dental, where we make it easy to get started and refresh your smile.
Walking into Brentford Dental is a refreshing dental experience. Our friendly team will help you with making your appointment as comfortable and professional as possible.
You will be greeted with a smile and given your new patient paperwork to complete.
Please bring along your private health fund information and any previous dental records if you wish to discuss these.
What to expect on your first visit
When you come in for your first appointment, you will walk into our light and bright treatment rooms, where you will have a thorough dental examination with Dr Adam and a hygienist cleaning. You will also experience convenient on-site X-rays with our OPG and CT scan facility.
After your dental cleaning and X-rays (if applicable), you will receive a complimentary dental care package which includes the following:
- An eco-friendly, personalised bamboo toothbrush
- Mouth rinse
- Canvas travel pack
Your first appointment typically goes for around 40 minutes.
For your comfort, we also offer nitrous sedation so you can rest in comfort when undergoing more advanced procedures with us. You will also be offered what we call the Wand, which is a very gentle way of administering a needle. Some patients tell us they can’t even feel it!
Ready to become a patient of Brentford Dental?
We’re always accepting new patients so give us a schedule an appointment below and let’s arrange a dental visit.
You don’t need a referral to begin dental care.
Check-Up & Clean
Full check-up, clean and X-Rays*
- Comprehensive exam, X-rays, cleaning and fluoride treatment*
- Depending on your oral health history and our exam findings, a complimentary elective oral cancer screening may be included during the check up and clean visit.
- If you have health insurance, you may have no out-of-pocket to pay (if they cover $235 – if they pay less, you just pay the gap).
Free Cosmetic Consultation
- We help you find the options that will work, and make it happen with our no-interest, no-credit check payment plans for your cosmetic dentistry needs.
- We will give you helpful tips and no-obligation advice on your options.
Free Dental Implant Consultation
- Find Out How You Can Restore Your Smile With Implants
- We help you find the options that will work, and make it happen with our no interest, no credit check payment plans for your dental implant needs.
The small print
Dental item numbers for a consultation (013) and Xrays (039 and/or 022). For a consultation about Veneers, Crown, Whitening, implants, dentures, Bridges, All on 4, All on 6, Smile Makeovers, gum contouring, gum lasering, and much more. Free consultations are quality time set aside just for you, so we ask that you respect the dentist time, and advise of cancellations at least 48 hours prior. This free offer is offered once – if you do not attend as booked, you may be asked to pay a deposit toward making a future appointment. There is no hidden costs, and this is not added to your treatment costs at all – ever. Our smile crew offers free consultations to people in Forest Hill, Donvale, Blackburn, Vermont, Canterbury, Camberwell, Boronia, Wantirna, Croydon, Bulleen, Nunawading, Mitcham and other surrounding suburbs.