We are committed to making the Brentford Dental website available to all users, including those with disabilities. As part of this commitment, we are continually improving our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
Brentford Dental has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that our website is made easier to use and more accessible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We are updating our site regularly to make it as accessible as possible.
Brentford Dental makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Brentford Dental to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
Our team also uses tools such as, WAVE by WebAIM, Web Accessibility by Monsido, and other color contrast analyzers to ensure the best experience possible for all visitors.
The site is being designed to meet Level AA Success Criteria of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 to the greatest
Enabling the Accessibility Menu on Brentford Dental
The accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Brentford Dental website has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features. If there is information on this website that you cannot access, please contact us.
We aim to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. Meeting these guidelines improves accessibility and your experience.
We have implemented a variety of techniques to ensure our compliance with accessibility standards, such as:
• Web pages have titles that describe topic or purpose.
• We provided text alternatives for any non-text content.
• The visual presentation of the majority of text and images of text has a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1.
• Text can be resized without assistive technology.
• All functionality of the content is operable through a keyboard interface.
• A mechanism is available to bypass blocks of content that are repeated on multiple Web pages.
• Web pages do not contain anything that flashes more than three times in any one second period, or the flash is below the general flash and red flash thresholds.
• In content implemented using markup languages, elements have complete start and end tags, elements are nested according to their specifications, elements do not contain duplicate attributes, and any IDs are unique, except where the specifications allow these features.
This website was assessed for accessibility by an external expert evaluation and is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not yet fully conform to full AA accessibility standard.
We are working to address this and will update this page as enhancements are released.
We’re Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content, require assistance with any part of our website, or would like to request any information in an accessible alternative format, please contact us at (03) 7023 0066 during normal business hours and we will be happy to assist.
Accessibility Problem or Suggestion
If you have any concerns or suggestions regarding the accessibility of the Brentford Dental website, please use this form to provide your feedback. We value your feedback and will consider all suggestions as we evaluate ways to accommodate all users of our website and our overall accessibility policies.